Thursday, March 19, 2009

CZ or CA ?


(Image from www.hooksigns.com - Thank you)

CZ = Comfort Zone
CA = Career Advancement

Today, my blog had quoted "The best way to make dreams come true is to wake up", from Paul Valery.

I need to re-consider my career prospect back after I had been doing that during mid 2007. I'm just newly wed and lots of things need to consider when making this type of decision. Sometimes I got lots of question on how to volume up my lifestyle and get through it very well everyday with my lovely family. I love all of them especially my wife and my mother.

I got a point from wikipedia about CZ which I pull-out some from that page (thanks wikipedia).

"...comfort zone refers to the set of environments and behaviors with which one is comfortable, without creating a sense of risk...".

Then, I found an article from allbusiness.com related with CA as stated below :

"...Many career experts agree that the best time to look for a new job is while you are still comfortably in your old one. If you’re starting to feel unchallenged in your present position, you may be ready for a promotion to the next level. If there aren’t many career advancement opportunities where you work, the best next job may be waiting for you elsewhere..."

It takes a time for me to decide which part I'm in right now and do I ready to move forward. Anyway thanks to my family and my friends which always supporting me.

2 comments:

Princess Shieda said...

Assalamualaikum ;)

Been a while since you updated. Well, my personal opinion is JUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART. YOUR INSTINCT WILL NEVER FAIL YOU. InsyaAllah.

Ikhlas, Raden Puteri.

9w2yvf - VF @ Yusairi said...

terima kasih raden di atas nasihat ini. ianya masih dalam perbincangan bersama isteri tersayang...