Saturday, November 07, 2009

more fun in billing system

hi friends,

sometimes when seeing lots of things billing issue coming into my desk, will get me feel very passionate to settle every of them. for this moment, learning from beginning is the best way to ensure I can catch-up everything in this particular issues.

when reaching some level, lots of pople thinking to change their career, for me, hope don't change again within this 5 years. I'll try my best and hopefully can get the best offer during confirmation later. Insya Allah.

ok, the appraisal shall be coming nearly around 2 or 3 months, I shall prepare for anything related to my knowledge in billing system.

today, i met my cousin, he/she...hehhehe, don;t know how to call him/her. Since he/she hae changed a lot. However, he/she still salam me as shown "hormat" to old people like me. I'm too old, really, urghhh. He/she is not working at watson anymore as a beauty consultant. currently, working at Thai spa something at The Mines level 4. Me and my wife shall visit him/her later.

around, 12:06 midnight, got cold here at office waiting to re-run the bill for postpaid subs. really touching when seeing my wife pics. love you so much. take care & have a nice day with my aunty and uncle at sri petaling (they got burger stall there-promo promo "oblong"). this end of week, got Malaysian Cup, kelantan vs n.9, wow, the football in Malaysia still hot, the tickets are sold-out, what I heard from Pizza boy which he still need to find the available ticket for sale. for me, hope don;t have any people selling black-market ticket...support our football. Go Liverpool...come-on. opsss.

arghhh, really "ngantuk" but need to complete this work. night everybody & have a nice weekend. this end of week, my ex-colleague that shall be report new workplace at LHS will "nikah" around sunday morning. Take care & good luck to him and his wife-to-be.

Have a nice weekend to all of you & always smile when dealing with people within this weekend.

pause for a while...grep grep...sleep..sleep..

No comments: