Sunday, January 24, 2010

proceed or get confirm ?

Hi,
Few last weeks, lots of things happen to me. Keep going to ward (hospital) visit my wife and drive 100km everyday from Monday to friday. Arghhh, I just cancelling the offer from amir (virtual) which currently I'm not in a good condition to proceed his plan. Sorry amir.

In another news, the handover activity shall be execute by this week. Hopefully the ITC ops can handle the bill-run activity every month. I believe they can do it.

Hmmm, last 2 weeks, my appraisal had been sent but does not know the status for it. Hopefully my manager can give me a good recommendation. Thank you Ferlene. Appreciate your concern about my family.

Ok, I need to go to mall, buying something related to my lovely wife....Oppss, of course need to bring her too. hehehehe...bye.

My last vision : Keep working hard and keep maintain the happy life with my family.

Maybe I will consider to proceed to write new novel...

No comments: